- WE Energies (Gas and Electric) 1-800-242-9137
- Whitewater Dept. of Utilities (Water) 1-262-473-0580 x 183
- Fort Atkinson Water Department 1-920-563-7760
- Jefferson Electric / Water 1-920-674-7711
- Charter Communications (Cable) 1-800-581-0081
- SBC Ameritech (Telephone) 1-800-924-1000
- Culligan Water Systems 1-262-473-5524 (for 886A Janesville St & W4036 Cty U)
- John’s Disposal Service (Trash pick-up) 1-262-473-4700 (Whitewater only)
**Apartments and houses that have the large garbage receptacles must follow the guidelines below to avoid penalties of $50.00 for first time offences and $110.00 for each additional offence.**
- Trash receptacles must be put out no sooner than the day before pickup (Wednesday).
- Trash receptacles must be brought back up to the building no later than 8:00 after pickup (Thursday).
- Recycle bins are emptied every other week, garbage bins are emptied weekly.
- For apartments / businesses on Main Street. Do not put trash out until the night before pickup.
- The collection for bulky items will be the second Thursday of every month
- Place all large items including furniture, carpeting, large metal, large cardboard (empty and flattened) and appliances next to (not in front of) the green recycling cart.
- Also, place small items including automotive batteries, tires (2 per collection), drain oil (contained in one gallon or larger sealer containers), bags or cans of clean out type material at the curb away from the green recycling cart. Extra paper or other recycling can be bagged in clear plastic bags and placed at curb (not in front of the green recycling cart).